The mining engineering undergraduate program of study is structured in a way that graduates meet the following objectives:
1. Achieving an educational experience with interdisciplinary flavor by studying a blended program consisting of mathematics and basic sciences, engineering, social, humanity sciences and elective courses.
2. Strong fundamental scientific and technical knowledge and experience in order to apply science and engineering skills to the analysis and design of mining and mining-related engineering projects with consciousness of quality.
3. The ability to effectively communicate technical/professional information in written, oral, both in Turkish and also in English language.
4. Capability for teamwork and ability to solve problems and make decisions.
5. Equipped for continuing learning, analytical thinking skills, and creativity which will serve as the foundation for life-long learning;
6. An awareness and understanding of professional obligations to protect human welfare and the environment with professional and ethical responsibility.